22 Long Lane, Dublin 8
This charming Edwardian cottage is situated on a terrace of like properties beside the Old Meath Hospital just off Heytesbury Street, the title of which was first registered in c.1914. At c.55m2 (592 sq. ft.), the property may sound on the small side, however, it has fantastic scope for extension by taking advantage of the large garden space to the rear, as adjoining neighbours have already done.
The home has recently been refurbished and updated by Paul Tobin Estates with the addition of being replumbed to include a new combination gas boiler heating system. There will be very little to do at first other than unpack and coupled with an extremely sought after location and great potential, this property ticks all the bohemian boxes.
Upon entering the property, you arrive in a small enclosed entrance lobby, which opens into a front living room. This room has been fitted with a stove, however, the addition of the flu is required. Off the hallway are the two rooms currently housing a double bed, a day bed /study area, and also a new bathroom which has been fully refurbished with a completely new suite and tiling. To the rear of the property is a kitchen and a dining area/garden room, which opens out on to the well-presented garden and patio area.
The property offers some attractive original features, to include the ornate tiled path which leads to the front door, wrought iron fencing to the front and decorative brickwork over the front door. New floors have been added throughout, there is a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom with a new contemporary suite.
See our new feature pictures with floorplans http://content.metropix.com/px/9559068
Long Lane is located just off Heytesbury Street and is an approximate 10-minute walk from St. Stephen’s Green, Grafton Street, Christchurch and is adjacent to the trendy Camden Street area, where you will find an array of cafes, restaurants, shops & supermarkets. There are a number of great schools nearby including Synge Street CBS (St. Paul’s Secondary School) and Loreto on the Green. There are also many local primary schools to choose from to include the popular multi -denominational school Canal Way Educate Together and St Marys College Rathmines for boys which are both Primary & Secondary and which is renowned for some famous past pupils. The area is serviced by the Green Line Luas from neighbouring Harcourt Street and bus routes via the South Circular Road.
To arrange a viewing appointment or for further information contact Selling Agents; Paul Tobin Estates on 01 902 0092.
- New bathroom suite and tiling
- New kitchen and new appliances
- New flooring
- Freshly painted
- New door handles
- New combination gas boiler system giving instant hot water at all times
- Solid fuel stove (flu required)
- New double glazed french doors and window set to rear leading to the garden
- Newly laid lawn
- 5 room Edwardian Cottage (see the following link to our new feature floorplans) http://content.metropix.com/px/9559068
- 2 inner rooms are presented for show as bedrooms, however, please note these do not comply with regulations as bedrooms
- The front room is currently presented as the living room, however, this room would comply as a bedroom
- Kitchen with dining area and french doors leading to rear garden, which would also comply as a bedroom
- Bathroom with window and 1200mm shower tray/enclosure